Upland Creek Wingshooting
Upland Creek is licensed under the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources to own and operate a game bird hunting preserve.
This licence is issued under Part XII of the Hunting Regulation made under the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act.
Policies and Conditions
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled hunt time. Every hunt should go ahead as scheduled, but Upland Creek reserves the right to cancel due to unforseen conditions and your hunt will be re-booked. We also reserve the right to stop a hunt at any time due to unsafe actions or situations.
While you are at the preserve, please observe the following rules for your safety:
- To hunt at the preserve and/or bring a gun to the preserve, you must have a valid Small Game Hunting Licence and a Firearms Licence.
- You may not carry a loaded firearm in a vehicle.
- Hunting from public roads and private properties surrounding the preserve is prohibited.
- Trespassing onto properties that neighbor the preserve is also prohibited.
- While hunting or observing hunting, blaze orange (a hat, plus a vest or coat) must be worn.
- You may only shoot game birds (pheasant, partridge, and quail) at the preserve. Hunting other wildlife on the preserve is forbidden.
- You must make every reasonable effort not to abandon game birds that you have shot.
- When hunting, you must take every precaution to ensure the safety of fellow hunters and all other persons who are on or near the preserve.
- For the safety of both dogs and hunters, no ground shots are allowed.
- All hunters, as well as any spectators and guests at hunting events and activities must sign our Waiver and Release of Liability form.
These rules are in place for your own safety, and for the safety of all others at the preserve. Please do not treat them lightly. A list of rules is posted in our clubhouse.